Sunday, January 24, 2010

How To Bake Custard Pudding

Journal: María José Sequeira (13-01-2010)

Hola Amigos and Amigas , started the year with a new design on the Site and our Account MariJose87 " on Youtube.

Now we bring a humble words of our beloved Maria José telling its resolutions of last year and their expectations of it.

In 2009, I experienced many things, triumphs and failures. Because

failures? not finding a direction, was looking for a musical genre that I feel at the same time identify new things to offer the public. Earlier that year I had several jobs from which I learned much about patience, tolerance and above all believing in myself, I finished my paper that had cost me quite perform as I was alone and changed the subject twice, but that is another story! Another failure is that I found a music scholarship that I'm still looking ....

During the year that was able to travel, go to several art events, music learn more corners of my beautiful country and learned to love más.Fue a year full of adventures, I had a great time, I think it the year where I have more pampered and enjoyed the most of every day, that's for sure! At the time I feel that last year left me dissappointed, I could make and grow as a person on the special interests and more concerts anteriores.Me in years when I felt inspired enough concerts, which only makes me think it's time to write our own things and forget the covers, in addition to this year 2010 I start learning a musical instrument could be the guitar, to resume my singing lessons, record a song, I would like you to help me with ideas for letters of songs.

, listing all of this and other personal purposes, among them exercise, get my degree and have a lot of work, all I wrote in a paper that I'm in my wallet. Greetings

María José Sequeira Duarte

0 comments:

Post a Comment