Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Harold And Kumar Bottomless Party Nudity

Paul Wesley talks about Twilight and Robert Pattinson at the magazine "Seventeen"


On the one hand, a vampire romantic love with a human. In the other a romantic love with a vampire man. The comparison between Edward Cullen Twilight series and S tefan Salvatore The Vampire Diaries is quite inevitable. So Wesley Paul, the protagonist of The Vampire Diaries, is often spoken of his colleague Robert Pattinson . Paul has told Seventeen magazine: " Robert Pattinson is the last person you want to be compared. I think every girl throws me under a bus by my proximity to Robert. In fact, I think is a very attractive. I saw Twilight and I think is very interesting . "

In short, no more comparisons between Paul Wesley and Robert Pattinson. Paul also leads us to state that "The Vampire Diaries" is not the TV version of Twilight " books in the series is based were written 15 years ago, before Twilight. The This is an original story for me is very important to my character and history are judged by what they are, without comparison .


* LAYLA *

0 comments:

Post a Comment