Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Leave Helicopter On Rct3



I found this online and I quote:

the soul Sorry ladies but I fear that your dream man Robert Pattinson is not a fan of your parts wealthy. This British actor has confessed almost 24 years (to comply in less than a month) in a "candid" interview for publication Details .

All this is about something, and that is the actor in the series of Twilight in a very long photo shoot 12 hours spent surrounded by naked women and it seems that traumatized. Specifically confessed to unhappiness of the women "I really hate vaginas.'m Allergic to pussy" we would seem that the fish is not your favorite dish.
The truth is that he admits he was warned and give thanks to heaven for being hungover and this we avoided the ordeal of being fully aware of being surrounded by vaginas. When asked about whether there is someone in your life said "The only emotional connection in my life is with my dog. My relationship with my dog. It's ridiculous. "
Sorry for you
Stewart Or not?



" yes yes, sorry for her xD "

Logically speaking session of naked babes ...
I have only to add: COME NOW !!... xoxo

Queen A "




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment