Friday, March 25, 2011

Can U Eat Bananas With Gallstones





My life, I love you from the first moment I met you, and much more, especially now, because the road we have traveled has joined me as to you ....
Through our life together, there have been many achievements, joys and unforgettable events, which have minimized the difficult things because whenever we have gathered together the pieces of broken dreams to create new ones.

I love you for your patience, your understanding,
by the warmth of your arms that reminds me where is my refuge, my home, my passion ....

I love you because you gave me the freedom to discover what you value most in you.

because I love you've given me strength when my heart has been ready to faint, and have given me at that time what I needed .... security! to dare to fly!!

I love you, by the way you make me feel loved .... because you you have been a wonderful person who taught me do all the opportunities that life ....


love you forever .... ♥ yuki hotaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment