Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can You Shower With Silver On?

Sueños raros


few days ago with my girlfriend napped and dreamed of many things but just remember all the dreams a

was in the living room of my house, it was night and watched TV, it's funny because it was I do not see a program that''Platoon''was supposedly the final and won''''Carla Jara, then another program began to talk about the controversy that was formed to meet with former and soon began to tremble, each harder and harder to feel like the earthquake [27/03], I dreamed I was going to the stairs to get my mom and siblings but appeared in the stairwell doors my house finally came to the room and opening them had reached the light, but followed the earthquake, they were sleeping and I wake up shouting''earthquake''but were still sleeping after a while I woke up with a strange feeling that was very real and q were things I was struck as he was my stepfather at home sleeping in a bed like when sometimes to become, hopefully not premonitory hahaha but I do not think.

imagine the nightmares that must be small in the south and all the poor people must be having really bad in those places, I am very sad, especially because I can not do anything but give my moral support as I'm not someone with the means to help the way they really need, I can only move on the Internet and encourage people to help, I hope that everyone open their eyes and realize that the 30 million made at the telethon ' 'chile chile helps''are not sufficient to lift the country, I feel that people relax after that day and not realize that the thing out of Santiago is the same or worse

And we just as vulnerable as ever, a few days ago the blackout that occurred in 90% of the country showed that people still do not prepare, do not buy flashlights, candles or anything in case of emergency, I hope that some day they will learn, for my part I am doing possible within my power to have all that, only had a flashlight on the day of the earthquake that fortunately saved us quite light until I get worse I'm missing some things, hopefully all will be encouraged to take part in a small place with things emergency, flashlight, small first aid kit etc. not occupy a large space and can save your life at some point ^ ^

Personally I have little to tell, I'm looking for a place to finish the 4th means, has to fit with my work shifts and ready, I hope to achieve All is well with my mom, my brothers and my partner, obviously we have our tricks but Altira of each issue before us, our relationship is nice, I

love to get some rest I will leave everything related to zeta blade for a long time, fotolog, youtube etc account., ever want to do things at home, draw, and many things, I think you need me this time

0 comments:

Post a Comment