Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dragon Age Premıum Content

terremoto.

That night was crazy ...

frequently on Fridays leaving work at 3am and it takes me an hour to walk to my house, if so I ubiese the earthquake caught on the street but was not so luckily

that closed early because of 1 a.m. and was home, saw the presentation of ricardo arjona that ended at around 2 am and went to bed, not had much sleep so I set q to finish some songs with my notebook and I got headphones when suddenly I see the time and were accurate at 3:30,''I thought am I going to see my daughter so I sleep better, it's too late,''but the bed began to move, I thought it had risen q My sister's cats but at lower screen q I realized there was nothing, when I take off my headphones and I felt the movement increased ensordeseor the typical sound of earthquakes, immediately said aloud
is shaking, KEEP CALM

My sister goes to my room and I said, keep calm here, nothing happens, turn off the note, I got short pants and light, there began the most brutal moment of the movement, when all that was in my repiza volo through the air and on the feet of my sister all went to land me thousand flashes came to mind, my girlfriend, my daughter, family and friends but try to focus on what more I could manage to get a flashlight that was on my dresser and get a piece of my mother who was shocked by my brother, achieve the lifting and we stayed in and second floor of the house where q was relatively more secure when my mother immediately stop dijo''esto earthquake was''put a radio cell and that there was no light or anything, People ran screaming in terror from all sides, young coriendo their house because they were at parties etc, was very impressive

light when I saw the damage to my house that was just luck, I went to see if a neighbor where work for a while was OK as he sleeps in business and then came home, did not sleep until about 11 am and I could not get out of my mind to my family, my daughter and several friends, luckily everyone is well

this video is from when I went back to work Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_W3vxL4Fc

is a great shame to see the photos, as I watch the news I can not believe it's chile

I thank you very much for being alive and I was lucky to not be so affected by all this


wawita beautiful I love you, love to be with the days following this tragedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment